bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 64,577.30
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 3,160.79
tether
Tether (USDT) $ 1.00
bnb
BNB (BNB) $ 565.65
xrp
XRP (XRP) $ 0.497829
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 0.466807
usd-coin
USDC (USDC) $ 1.00
matic-network
Polygon (MATIC) $ 0.719303
binance-usd
BUSD (BUSD) $ 1.00
dogecoin
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.154921
okb
OKB (OKB) $ 54.86
polkadot
Polkadot (DOT) $ 6.82
shiba-inu
Shiba Inu (SHIB) $ 0.000022
tron
TRON (TRX) $ 0.112326
uniswap
Uniswap (UNI) $ 7.43
wrapped-bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) $ 64,596.31
dai
Dai (DAI) $ 1.00
litecoin
Litecoin (LTC) $ 79.32
staked-ether
Lido Staked Ether (STETH) $ 3,153.53
solana
Solana (SOL) $ 141.38
avalanche-2
Avalanche (AVAX) $ 36.43
chainlink
Chainlink (LINK) $ 14.02
cosmos
Cosmos Hub (ATOM) $ 8.29
the-open-network
Toncoin (TON) $ 6.83
ethereum-classic
Ethereum Classic (ETC) $ 26.79
leo-token
LEO Token (LEO) $ 5.93
filecoin
Filecoin (FIL) $ 6.09
bitcoin-cash
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) $ 515.59
monero
Monero (XMR) $ 122.55
Monday, April 15, 2024
bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 64,577.30
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 3,160.79
tether
Tether (USDT) $ 1.00
bnb
BNB (BNB) $ 565.65
usd-coin
USDC (USDC) $ 1.00
xrp
XRP (XRP) $ 0.497829
binance-usd
BUSD (BUSD) $ 1.00
dogecoin
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.154921
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 0.466807
solana
Solana (SOL) $ 141.38
matic-network
Polygon (MATIC) $ 0.719303
polkadot
Polkadot (DOT) $ 6.82
tron
TRON (TRX) $ 0.112326
HomeGameRight here’s why 31% of blockchains video games had been shuttered in...

Right here’s why 31% of blockchains video games had been shuttered in 2023

The Huge Blockchain Recreation Listing, created by Jon Jordan, discovered that 407 video games out of the 1,322 video games that had been ever included within the listing, had been discontinued final yr. Subsequently, 31% of all blockchain video games within the listing had been halted in 2023.

Of the 407 video games that went darkish, the bulk had been shuttered within the first half of the yr — 248 video games had been discontinued within the first half of 2023 in comparison with 162 video games within the second half.

Fifty (50) or 31% of the video games discontinued within the second half of 2023 had been dwell whereas the remaining 69% had been within the improvement section when shuttered.

With 18 discontinued video games, the BNB chain noticed the very best variety of scrapped blockchain video games whereas Polygon got here an in depth second with 17 video games going darkish. 10 blockchains video games on Ethereum had been discontinued within the second half of 2023 whereas Sui and Solana every recorded a lack of 9 video games.

It’s price noting that the blockchain for 15% of the video games discontinued in H2 2023 was marked as “unknown” within the Huge Blockchain Recreation Listing information. That is doubtless as a result of a number of small video games, particularly these of their improvement levels, usually don’t clearly state the blockchain they use of their documentation or social media channels.

Most canceled video games cited funding and market circumstances as the rationale for discontinuation. Whereas most cancellations included small video games, two distinguished ones discontinued final yr embrace Legendary Video games’ Blankos Block Occasion and Objectives.

On Dec. 18 final yr, Legendary Video games sundown its desktop recreation Blankos Block Occasion, launched a yr and a half earlier. Legendary Video games introduced that it’ll concentrate on launching a cellular recreation as a substitute.

Objectives had raised seed funding of $15 million in 2022, topped up by $40 million in 2023. Nonetheless, the group introduced that it’ll now not be integrating blockchain.

The put up Right here’s why 31% of blockchains video games had been shuttered in 2023 appeared first on cryptoteprise.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular